Saturday, October 6, 2012

Shenanigans

Through my door shone light from the moon
I don't think the counselor will be back soon
Mona was watching the back door with care
Mary was nervously twitching her hair
There she was snoring all fast asleep
The three of us tiptoed without a peep
Mina who threatened us all day with glee
To tell to all boys a story about me
It wasn't that true but some of it was
I told her I loved dancing only just because
Mona and Mary said that's just not cool
Mina is scared of the deep end of the pool
I held in my hand a full can of mousse
Mona some lipstick but Mary wanted a truce
The cabin was quiet the moment was now
How she didn't wake up I know not how
Next thing I knew my mousse can was done
Lipstick was in more places than one
Mina woke up with a brand new hairdo
I danced for joy
That was so much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment