Saturday, October 6, 2012

Vinegarones and Scarebeetuses

I'm sure I felt a bump below
While laying in my bed
I held my breath and
Stared up at the fan above my head
I'm sure I saw three arms reach out in a row
Or tentacles, I don't know
I'm sure if I stay wrapped real tight
I could avoid a bite
I know He probably stays real still
Until I fall asleep at night
This is last place I want to be all alone
To face the mighty Vinegarone!

But he dont know I have my friend who's in holed up in my closet

Who's hungrier than great white sharks
And mean as he wants to be
Who sharpens up his great big claws outside on that big tree
Who tried to eat my toes one night but didn't like the taste
Instead he woke me from my sleep and asked for a toothbrush and toothpaste
I'm sure if I just say the word
My friend would come out to meet us
And give that monster one big scare
My friend the Scarebeetus!

No comments:

Post a Comment